Planning for an uncertain future: 5th July, CESA Offices, Albert Embankment, London
In the first of a series of future-focused workshops for the CEOs of equipment suppliers to the UK catering industry, we will be looking at how to plan and develop bold, robust strategies, in an environment of unprecendented uncertainty.
The seminar will cover:
- The critical shifts and trends we can forsee over the next few years
- The essential distinction of things that will change, and things that won't
- The most important elements of value and differentiation
- Abundance, investment and "the worst move you can make"
- Scenarios, visions and planning the unplannable
This series of events is produced in association with CESA, the Catering Equipment Suppliers Association, and is free to attend for all CESA members. Seats will be strictly limited so please email me as early as possible to reserve a seat.