Being the boss can be a lonely place...
We work 1:1 with high-performing leaders who are ambitious enough to try things they've never done, smart enough to realise the challenges they will face, and confident enough to ask for help
We provide Executive Advisory at two levels: the "Expert Sounding Board" and "Structured Advice & Coaching"
Expert Sounding Board:
Have you ever wished that you could:
- Get instant feedback on your thoughts and ideas?
- Pick someone’s brain whom you know has almost certainly seen your situation before?
- Share your challenges with a genuinely objective expert who can listen and help you solve them?
- Have someone on call who could help you see things in a different light and show you alternative options?
- Learn from the successes and mistakes of hundreds of other leaders like you?
- Get a simple answer to the question: How should I…?
- Avoid having to constantly reinvent the wheel?
Expert Sounding Board support gives you all of the above, whenever you need them, by providing you with:
- Unlimited one-to-one access to me by email, phone or video call.
- Calls can be scheduled with just 24 hours’ notice, or up to a week in advance.
- All emails will be returned within 24 hours (usually same working day).
- Open access: you get to contact me as often as you need inside business hours, to pick my brains, receive guidance, and test your thinking on any topic.
I will provide you with immediate objective feedback and advice on any decisions, ideas, opportunities and challenges you wish to discuss, enabling you to confidentially talk through your thoughts, clarify your options and alternatives, and make better, more confident decisions. Fee: £4,000 per quarter; £15,000 per year.
Structured Advice & Coaching:
Ideal if you or any member of your team is:
- Looking to develop a new strategy or create big new plans
- Thinking about change, transformation or working differently
- Needing to guarantee delivery of programmes, initiatives or strategies
- Starting out on innovation, service expansion, or new income development
- Trying to build new external customer relationships, partnerships or alliances
- Wanting to evolve or expand the mindset, culture or behaviours in the organisation
- Shifting towards a more empowered, collaborative or agile mode of operation
- Aiming to rapidly develop your, or their, skills and capabilities “on the job”
- Engaging in a project or a piece of work outside of the comfort zone
My Structured Advisory support provides proactive advice and coaching around any or all of the above.
- Topics may range from strategy creation to organisational transformation; from culture change to innovation, from agility to rapid commercial growth, and so on.
- The aim is always to do more than simply support you to achieve a successful outcome; it is also to transfer the skills, insights and a deeper level of understanding, to build and enhance your capabilities as a leader of change for the future.
- Each engagement begins with an “immersion” session for us both to fully explore the situation and context, review actions and progress to date, define the goals, process, priorities, frequency of interaction, outline plan, and all of the initial steps required to set you up for success.
- This is followed by a core schedule of typically weekly or fortnightly conversations, depending on your needs.
- You are welcome to record any or all of these calls, should you wish, and to invite up to two members of your team to join select calls if it would be helpful for you to do so.
- In addition to the scheduled calls, this support also includes unlimited Sounding Board access for you personally, to me by email, phone, or video call for ad-hoc questions and issues arising, or to send me any documents for review and feedback, as often as you need.
This is proactive support, it provides cadence and momentum, anticipates what you need and the questions you should be asking, and keeps you on track with regular check-ins and reviews. I will challenge your thinking, offer new ideas and perspectives, different frameworks for thinking and action planning, and prepare you for success in each step of the process. Fee: £9,500 per quarter; £17,000 per half-year.
If you would like to talk through either of these options, or anything in between, to find a solution that is perfect for you or your colleagues, just drop me a line and we can arrange a conversation. For options on whole team development, look here.