An unmissable opportunity for personal and business growth
Following the success of Brain Trust 2021, the 2022 programme will begin on 27th January 2022, meeting monthly from 8am to 8:45am on the last Thursday of each month throughout the year.
- A monthly highlight that never fails to deliver - Martin Grieve, Managing Director, Response Physio & Sports Therapy
- Short and stimulating… certainly helped me get back into thinking about the future rather than just today - Nigel Bell, Chairman and CEO, Adande Refrigeration Ltd
- It’s like a double espresso to start the day! - Julian Shine, Managing Director, Shine Catering Systems
The aim of the group is personal and business growth while building your network and making lasting connections. There is no fee to join; the only price is that you are willing to be open and honest about aspirations, issues and challenges, and to support and learn from colleagues within the group.
- An exceptionally open minded group of people sharing thoughts and inspirations - Paul Anderson, Managing Director, Meiko UK Ltd
- Revealing insights as well as much enjoyment from the discussions - Herbie Dayal, Chairman, KMI Brands
- A safe, non-judgemental and thought provoking environment, chaired with considerable skill - Martin Grieve, Managing Director, Response Physio & Sports Therapy
This is not a peer marketing or business referral club. This is a rare opportunity to change how you think about your business, to look at things differently, to raise your sights and ambitions, and to achieve more than you thought possible.
- Central to knowing yourself as a business leader and as an individual - Herbie Dayal, Chairman, KMI Brands
- A truly invaluable group led by Martyn - Paul Anderson, Managing Director, Meiko UK Ltd
To apply to join, email me as early as possible as numbers are strictly limited. To ensure a genuine peer group environment, membership is restricted to leaders, typically MD, CEO, Owner or Chair, of mid-sized and small-to-mid-sized businesses. If in doubt, drop me a line and just ask.