Planning for an uncertain future: 15th March 2018
Venue: CESA Offices, Rotherwick House, 3 Thomas More Street, St. Katharine Docks, London, E1W 1YZ
Following the overwhelmingly positive response to October's seminar, Martyn returns to CESA to reprise the "Uncertain Futures" workshop for the CEOs of member businesses. Once again, we will be looking into the fast-moving trends and uncertainties, and learning how to plan and develop bold, robust strategies, in an environment of unprecendented change.
The seminar will cover:
- The critical shifts and trends we can forsee over the next few years
- The essential distinction of things that will change, and things that won't
- The most important elements of value and differentiation
- Abundance, investment and "the worst move you can make"
- Scenarios, visions and planning the unplannable
This series of events is produced in association with CESA, the Catering Equipment Suppliers Association, and is free to attend for Owners, CEOs and MDs of all CESA member organisations. Seats will be strictly limited so please email me as early as possible to reserve a seat.