Running any small business is hard work, but taking a small business and growing it into a serious enterprise brings serious challenges.
This well-attended seminar was aimed at helping small business leaders to understand, prepare for and overcome those challenges, including:
- How to develop your business when you’re so busy just keeping it running
- How to stop doing everything yourself, but ensure it gets done to your standard
- When to take on staff, and how to get and keep great people
- How to build great relationships with customers while charging high fees
- How to know what to focus on when you’re juggling so many things
- And above all, how to make the time to think about all this stuff
Attendees left with a clear understanding about how they could:
- Understand and anticipate the challenges they face
- Set themselves up to overcome them
- Create the time and space to develop their businesses to their full potential
A copy of the deck from the day is available here
If you're interested in future events of this type, just drop us a note via firstname.lastname@example.org including the word "SME" in the title.
What the attendees said:
"Really enjoyed your seminar yesterday and found it extremely valuable", Dan Fleetcroft, Performance Engineered Solutions Ltd.
"I found the session very very interesting and informative... the slant that you put it on it was fascinating, backed with the examples that you gave, helped put it all into perspective", Alan Lyons, Creative Sheffield
"I enjoyed your talk this morning. It certainly provided a lot of food for thought and the group engaged well with the topics", James Hemming, Nabarro LLP