By popular request following his IoD Breakfast Seminar, Martyn was asked to return to the Wolverhampton University Business School to run a full-day public workshop for business leaders associated with the University, helping them to get inside the mind of the buyer.
Through a highly interactive series of discussions, examples and role play sessions, Martyn stepped through:
- The three types of Business to Business buyer and the pressures that shape their behaviour
- The fundamental changes in buyer-seller dynamics and how most decisions are made today
- The three critical elements of influence, and how to build them with your buyer
- The three key techniques that dramatically reduce competitive negotiation and conflict
- How to prepare your team for the future of professional sales in the Business to Business market
By the end of the session, all of the attendees were able to:
- Define their unique value proposition and bulls-eye buyer
- Develop strategies for getting deep inside their mind and quickly building strong, trusted relationships
- Refine the language and techniques for the three phases of the sales development process
- Practice building trust, value, credibility and commitment through the simple art of enquiry
- Plan their next steps for building powerful connection and influence with current and future buyers
Feedback from attendees included:
"Thanks again for yesterdays course. I found it really useful."
"Today I learnt how to build lots of small yes questions into that process to facilitate co-creation of a proposal."
"Simple but powerful steps to building a sale."
If you would like to engage Martyn to speak with your team on this topic, drop us a line a firstname.lastname@example.org